Table of Contents
- Ignou Study Material Free Download?
- Ignou Study Material Online portal?
- How we will get IGNOU Study Material in PDF form?
Ignou Study Material Free Download?
The distance university offered online admission twice in a year i.e in the month of January and July for the respective year. Each session, large no. of students take online admission and can check their admission status online.
After admission confirmation, the distance university sends the hard copy of their study material to his/her address via post for all your offered programme.
Here you can view / download Study Material / Books for all programme and can download study material at free of cost as per their requirements. The study material includes books and assignment question booklet for first semester / year.
IGNOU Study Material Online Portal?
Students will get their study material as per semester or year wise if applicable. Students can download study material in the form of PDF at no cost. The study material will be so useful to start preparation for exams and get good marks and grade.
To Buy IGNOU REFERENCE / HELP BOOKS, CONTACT AT WHATSAPP (9953207989)
The soft copy of study material will help students to read books at any time and any place. Students can read materials from Ignou Study Material portal (http://egyankosh.ac.in) at anywhere.
How you can check Ignou Study material Dispatch Status?
Students who took admission in July 2019 and January 2020 cycle and are so worried that their study material has been dispatched or not.
Click here to check dispatch status online for July 2019 and January 2020 session.
How we will get IGNOU Study Material in PDF form?
Eligible students can check or download Ignou Study material by visiting online portal (http://egyankosh.ac.in) in the form of PDF at no cost. eGyanKosh is a National Digital Repository to store, index, preserve, distribute and share the digital learning resources developed by the Open and Distance Learning Institutions in the country. Items in eGyanKosh are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved by IGNOU, unless otherwise indicated.
List of Ignou Study Material :
After downloading study material, students can store on their mobile or laptop for further use. Students who didn’t receive their study material by post, will be able to download the soft copy of books and assignments in the form of PDF format.
How you can download Ignou Study Material from Egyankosh.ac.in for July 2019 and January 2020 session ?
Below are simple steps to view or download Ignou study material for all programmes :
1) First of all, open study material online portal http://egyankosh.ac.in/register
2) If you’ve never logged on to eGyanKosh before, please enter your e-mail address in the box below and click “Register”
3) After following Step 2, Students will receive an email containing a special URL and click on the URL and your Email address, mobile no. and other details will be verified.
4) After verifying, students will be able to log into eGyanKosh. If any student forget their password, Click at link Have you forgotten your password ?
5) After login, students will be able to view/download Ignou study material for required programme.
Note : If you or your department are interested in registering with eGyanKosh, please contact the eGyanKosh site administrators.
Below are list of Communities in eGyanKosh :
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SOET)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVA)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Extension & Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education (STRIDE)