Table of Contents
IGNOU Re-Evaluation Application Form December 2019?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the exams two times in a year i.e June and December month and their results are uploaded at official website with in 45 days after conducting the last exam.
Few students will be either not happy with their result or not able to pass all courses. For student’s point of view, the university give options to all students whose want to apply for the re-evaluation of their answer sheets within the 30 days from the date of result published.
General Instructions to Fill Re-Evaluation Application Form Online?
Before filling re-evaluation form, Please download General Instruction and read it carefully.
1) On Login Page, kindly fill all the required fields details and then Click on “Login” button.
2) If TEE Result is declared or updated on website. Then you are enable to apply for online Reevaluation and Copy of Answer-scripts.
3) After filling the mandatory information, click the “Save & Payment” button.
4) Application Fee can be paid through: Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank and Net Banking
5) Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Note : This application is best viewed using current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Internet explorer Version 11 and above. at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
Ignou Revaluation Form Fees?
As per university rule, the request for re-evaluation by the student must be made within one month of declaration of his/her result.
The fee for Re-evaluation of answer script is Rs. 750/- per course which can be paid online via
- Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank.
- Net Banking
How to Apply for Ignou Re-Evaluation Form December 2019?
Eligible students will be able to fill Online Application for Re-Evaluation and Photocopy of Answer Scripts TEE December-2019 by going through the university official website https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/reevaluation/.
After opening link, students need to login via Enrolment No., Programme Code, Apply for Re-Evaluation / Copy of Answer Scripts.
Note: Dear Learner! Kindly Upload IGNOU Id-Card if you have applied for photo copy of Answer Scripts.
Ignou Re-Evaluation Result December 2019?
After filling the application form for Re-Evaluation Of Answer Scripts, the university will publish or upload the Ignou Revaluation Result December 2019 on their official website. As per sources, the revaluation result will be published by university within 2 months. So, we advised students to visit university website at regular basis. As per rule, After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after re-evaluation will be considered only.
Below are direct link to check or download the IGNOU RE-EVALUATION RESULT DECEMBER 2019 in a simple manner :
How to check RULES & REGULATION FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS DECEMBER 2019? :
1) The date of declaration of result will be calculated from the date on which the result(s) are placed on the IGNOU website.
2) Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation, Practicals/Lab Courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
3) The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the student on receipt of re-evaluation result and result of re-evaluation will also made available on the IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in. The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of application.
4) On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, please mention ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS’
5) The application form duly filled-in may be send to the following address except CPE* & DPE* programmers.
6) Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address :
|Address of Evaluation Centre||Jurisdiction of Evaluation Centre|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre – Delhi: Block-5, IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068||Delhi-1,Delhi-2, Delhi-3, All Schools and Division at Headquarters|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre – Chennai: Periyar Thidal, No. 50, EVK Sampath Road, Vepery, Chennai – 600007||Chennai, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Vijayawada, Trivandrum, Cochin, Bangalore, Madurai, Panaji, Nagpur, Vatakara, Bijapur and Vishakhapatnam|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre – Patna: 9th Floor, Biscomaun Tower, W. Gandhi Maidan, Patna -800001||Patna, Raipur, Bhuveneshwar, Koraput, Siliguri, Raghunathganj, Bhagalpur|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre- Guwahati: H/No. 03, Auin Villa, Next to Dispur Govt. School, Guwahati- 110068||Guwahati, Itanagar, Imphal, Shillong, Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizwal, Jorhat|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre- Lucknow: IInd Floor, 5 C/INS-1, Vrindavan, Yojna No. 01, Rai Bareli Road, Telibagh, Lucknow – 226029||Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, Dehradun, Noida, Karnal, Chandigarh, Khanna, Shimla, Jammu, Srinagar|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre-Pune: 1st Floor, MSFC Building 270, Secapati Bapat Road, Pune- 411016||Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Jaipur. Rajkot, Mumbai, Jodhpur|
|IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre-Kolkata: Mangolik, H/H-19/1, Baguipara, Baguiati, PO- Aswininagar VIP Road, Kolkata- 700159||Kolkata, Dharbhanga, Ranchi, Saharsa, Deoghar|
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU REVALUATION RESULT DECEMBER 2019 !!