Table of Contents
- Ignou Online Admission Notification July 2020?
- Last Date of IGNOU Admission for July 2020 Cycle?
- Below are list of IGNOU Online Programmes Admission July 2020?
- How to apply for IGNOU July 2020 Online admission?
Ignou Online Admission Notification July 2020?
As every one knows that IGNOU is one of the largest open distance university in our country. Few days back, the open distance university has announced admission notification for July 2020 academic cycle as per schedule. The university announced online admission to most of them courses while for few courses, offline admission is also applicable.
The name of few courses are BPP – Bachelor Preparatory Programme, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, PG Diploma and Diplomas, PG Certificate and Certificates etc.
Last date for IGNOU Online Admission July 2020 up to 31st JULY 2020
The admission in distance university is available in online mode. The admission form can be submitted online by creating a user ID and logging in at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/. The online system facilitates for instant use of confirmation of form submission and online payment through net-banking / debit card / credit card.
Students whose want to take admission in July 2020 cycle to various distance education programmes can apply for admission either online or offline by visiting the official website ignou.ac.in or contact nearest Ignou Regional Centre / Study Centre. Students whose are looking for admission for current cycle can buy Ignou Common Prospectus 2020-21 from your nearest Regional Centre by paying small fee of Rs. 200/- or ask by post by sending a DD of Rs 250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi.
One more option that students can check or download IGNOU Prospectus 2020-21 by visiting university online portal.
Last Date of IGNOU Admission for July 2020 Cycle? : Below are list of last date of IGNOU Admission for all programmes for July 2020 session :
|S.No.||IGNOU Academic Programmes||Last Date of Ignou Admission||Last Date of admission with late fees (Rs 300/-)|
|3||Bachelor Preparatory Programme||N/A||N/A|
|4||PG Diploma & Diploma||N/A||N/A|
|5||Advanced Certificate, PG Certificate & Certificate||N/A||N/A|
Below are list of IGNOU Online Programmes Admission July 2020 :
1.) Master Degree Programmes :
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science(Food Nutrition)
- MA (Rural Development)
- Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- MA (English)
- MA (Hindi)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work (Counseling)
- MA (Philosophy)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies)
- MA (Psychology)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MA (Anthropology)
- MA (Development Studies); MA(Adult Education)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- MA(Women and Gender Studies)
- MA (Distance Education)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA (Translation Studies)
2.) Bachelors Degree Programmes :
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
3.) IGNOU PG Diploma & Diploma Programmes:
- PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
- PG Diploma in Rural Development
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management
- PG Diploma in Translation
- PG Diploma in International Business Operations
- PG Diploma in Gandhi & Peace Studies
- PG Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development
- PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- PG Diploma in Applied Statistics
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- PG Diploma in Higher Education
- PG Diploma in Educational Technology
- PG Diploma in School Leadership and Management
- PG Diploma in Educational Management & Administration
- PG Diploma in Pre-Primary Education
- PG Diploma in Adult Education
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management
- PG Diploma in Information Security
- PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- PG Diploma in Criminal Justice
- PG Diploma in Urban Planning & Development
- PG Diploma in Folklore & Culture Studies
- PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management
- PG Diploma in Plantation Management
- PG Diploma in Book Publishing
- PG Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies
- PG Diploma in Mental Health
- PG Diploma in Sustainability Science
- PG Diploma in Social Work (Counselling)
- PG Diploma in Development Studies
- PG Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health.
4.) IGNOU PG Certificate & Certificates Programmes:
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Advanced Certificate in Information Security.
- PG Certificate in Adult Education
- PG Certificate in Cyber Law
- PG Certificate in Patent Practice
- PG Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Agriculture Policy
- PG Certificate in Gandhi & Peace Studies
- PG Certificate in Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- PG Certificate in Geoinformatics
- PG Certificate in Acupuncture
- PG Certificate in Climate Change
- Certificate in Visual Arts-Painting/ Applied Arts/ Performing Arts- Theatre Arts/ Hindustani Music/ Karnataka Music/ Bharatanatyam/ Arabic Language/ French Language/ Russian Language/ Disaster Management/ Environmental Studies/ NGO Management/ Business Skills/ Teaching English/ Functional English(basic level)/ Urdu Language/ HIV & Family Education/ Social Work & Criminal Justice System/ Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing/ Maternal & Child Health Nursing/ Home Based Health Care/ Community Radio/ Tourism Studies/ Food & Nutrition Nutrition & Child Care/ Rural Development/ Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management/ Poultry Farming/ Beekeeping/ Human Rights/ Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Laws/ Anti Human Trafficking/ International Humanitarian Law/ Information Technology/ Guidance; Communication & IT Skills
How to apply for IGNOU July 2020 Online admission?
The Online Admission Portal of the University can be accessed at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Note : In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
Keep visiting our website for latest admission notification for July 2020 Cycle !!