Table of Contents
Ignou Term End Exam Form Dec 2019?
As per Ignou norms, the distance university conducted term-end exams two times in a year i.e in the month of June and December. To be appear for TEE December 2019, students needs to fill term-end exam form which has to be filled by students in online mode only.
To fill the term-end exam form online, the distance university has published the term end exam form link online on their online portal i.e ignou.ac.in.
Enrolled students can fill up examination form online before last date. As per tentative date sheet, the university will conduct the Term End Examination December 2019 from 1st December to 30th December 2019.
Below are direct link to fill the examination form. These are as follows:-
- IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2019
- IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2019
- IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status
In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in December-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
Ignou Exam Form Submission Last Date?
Every Year, the top distance university has published common exam form for all enrolled students so that they can apply to appear in examination for all the different programmes and courses such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate etc.
The guidelines and instruction for submission of TEE Exam Form, filling up exam form, where to submit it, concerned regional, fee payment, etc can be found in form itself.
Be remember that students needs to fill up exam form online before last date to appear in Term End Examination. Otherwise, the university will not allow to receive or download their TEE Hall Ticket December 2019 and students can’t appear in the upcoming term-end examination.
Before Submitting the examination form please ensure that :
- Examination fee per course is Rs 150/- for Theory Examination and also for each Practical Examination
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORM THROUGH INTERNATIONAL DIVISION ONLY
- Students can visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again and may please contact at Email [email protected], incase of any enquiry regarding submission of examination form
- In case of any student found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said student, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Is your IGNOU Exam form Submission Successful or not? : Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
Step 1: But student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage.
Step 2: In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 48 hours for checking the examination form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 3: Re-submit the examination form after following the advice given above (Step 2).
Step 4: Candidates can apply separately for the refund of examination fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 48 hours.
Note : In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Contact Details : In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to Examination Form please contact Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209 or send us email at [email protected]
NOTE : INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms.
Below are Last Dates for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form with or without Late Fee :
|Last Date for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form|
|FOR TEE JUNE 2019||LATE FEE||FOR TEE DEC 2019||LATE FEE|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||5th Sept to 5th October||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||NIL||6th October to 20th October 2019||RS 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs. 1000/-*||21st October to 31st October 2019||Rs. 1000/-*|
1st November to 30th November 2019 : Rs.1000/-
By hand in hard copy along with demand draft to be submitted at concerned Regional Centres subject to the availability of Question Paper
NOTE – The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. Accordingly, the datesheet has been modified and the dates for the courses are as under-
FST – 28-12-2019 (Evening) ( BA and BCom)
07-12-2019 (Morning) (B.Sc and Other programmes)
BSHF101 – 09-12-2019 (Evening) ( BA and BCom)
17-12-2019 (Evening) (B.Sc and Other programmes)
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2019 !!