Table of Contents
Ignou Term End Exam Form June 2020?
As per Ignou norms, the distance university conducted term-end exams two times in a year i.e in the month of June and December. To be appear for TEE June 2020, students needs to fill term-end exam form which has to be filled by students in online mode only.
To fill the term-end exam form online, the distance university has published the term end exam form link online on their online portal i.e ignou.ac.in.
****NOTIFICATIONS : Keeping in view the spread of CORONA VIRUS, the epidemic and complete LOCKDOWN throughout the country, University.
With the approval of the competent authority the last date of accepting the June, 2020 Term-end Examination forms WITHOUT ANY LATE FEE has been extended upto 15th JUNE, 2020.
Enrolled students can fill up examination form online before last date. As per tentative date sheet, the university will conduct the Term End Examination June 2020 from 1st June to 30th June 2020
Below are direct link to fill the examination form. These are as follows:-
In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in June-2020 but the course is not available in the option, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
Ignou Exam Form Submission Last Date?
Every Year, the top distance university has published common exam form for all enrolled students so that they can apply to appear in examination for all the different programmes and courses such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate etc.
The guidelines and instruction for submission of TEE Exam Form, filling up exam form, where to submit it, concerned regional, fee payment, etc can be found in form itself.
Be remember that students needs to fill up exam form online before last date to appear in Term End Examination. Otherwise, the university will not allow to receive or download their TEE Hall Ticket June 2020 and students can’t appear in the upcoming term-end examination.
Before Submitting the examination form please ensure that :
- Examination fee per course is Rs 150/- for Theory Examination and also for each Practical Examination
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORM THROUGH INTERNATIONAL DIVISION ONLY
- Students can visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again and may please contact at Email [email protected], incase of any enquiry regarding submission of examination form
- In case of any student found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said student, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Is your IGNOU Exam form Submission Successful or not? : Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
Step 1: But student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage.
Step 2: In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 48 hours for checking the examination form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 3: Re-submit the examination form after following the advice given above (Step 2).
Step 4: Candidates can apply separately for the refund of examination fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 48 hours.
Note : In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Contact Details : For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to [email protected] or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
NOTE : INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms.
Below are Last Dates for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form with or without Late Fee :
|Last Date for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form|
|FOR TEE JUNE 2020||LATE FEE||FOR TEE DEC 2020||LATE FEE|
|11th March, 2020 to 31st March, 2020||NIL||5th Sept to 5th October||NIL|
|1st April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020||NIL||6th October to 20th October 2019||RS 500/-|
|1st May, 2020 to 20th May, 2020||Rs. 1000/-*||21st October to 31st October 2019||Rs. 1000/-*|
CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE :
After submission of examination form in case any student desires to change the examination centre. On-line portal for the purpose will be opened for a period of five days from 1st May, 2020 to 5th May, 2020. Students are advised to submit their request through the portal. After 5th May, 2020 NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
NOTE : EXAMS OF FST, BSHF-101 AND BEVAE-181 COURSES WILL BE MCQ TYPE (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) TO BE CONDUCTED ON OMR SHEET. DURATION OF THE EXAM IS TWO HOURS.
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2020 !!