Table of Contents
Ignou MAGPS Solved Assignments 2019-20?
The top distance university offers ma gandhi and peace studies (magps) online admission to the learners from all over the country. Students who have enrolled in MAGPS, need to submit Ignou MA Gandhi and Peace Studies solved assignments to complete their courses such as MGP-1, MGP-2, MGP-3, MGP-4, MGP-5, MGPE-6, MGPE-7, MGPE-8, MGPE-9, MGPE-10, MGPE-11, MGPE-12, MGPE-13, MGPE-14, MGPE-15, MGPE-16.
For IGNOU MAGPS Solved Assignments 2019-20, Whatsapp (9953207989)
Ignou MAGPS Assignment Free Download ?
Every year, the distance university upload MA Gandhi and Peace Studies assignment questions booklet for July 2019 and January 2020 session on their official website. For MAGPS Assignment booklet 2019-20, Click Here (English / Hindi ).
Ignou MAGPS Assignment Submission Last Date?
If student make magps assignment as per university guidelines, it will help to get high grade in an assignment work.
For the July 2019 session, the last date is 31st March 2020 while for January 2020 session students, the last date is 30th September 2020.
The MAGPS Solved Assignment (TMA) is so important as term-end examination.
Check your IGNOU MAGPS Assignment submission Status?
Be noted that learners need to pass separately in an assigned assignment work and term end examination. After submission of magps solved assignments 2019-20, students can easily check their assignment submission status online.
If you need IGNOU M.A Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) Solved Assignments 2019-20, IGNOU MAGPS Help Books, Previous Year Solved Question Papers or any other help, Please send us email at : [email protected].
These assignment booklet are available in both medium i.e English and Hindi. We have mentioned below the detail about the Course Code and Course Name :
Ignou MAGPS Solved Assignments Free Download
- MGP-001 Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP-002 Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP-003 Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP-004 Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGP-005 Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE-006 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE-007 Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE-008 Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE-009 Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE-010 Conflict Management, Transformation and Peace Building
- MGPE-011 Human Society
- MGPE-012 Woman and Peace
- MGPE-013 Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflicts
- MGPE-014 Gandhi: Ecology and Sustainable Development
- MGPE-015 Introduction to Research Methods
- MGPE-016 Human Rights: Indian Perspective
Keep in touch with our website for IGNOU M.A Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) Solved Assignments 2019-20 Free Download PDF !!