Ignou Admission Status July 2019 ?
As per university norms, the university online admissions are held two times in a year i.e January and July session. For January 2019 admission cycle, the admission notification will publish in the month of October- November while for July 2019 session, the admission notification will publish in the month of May-June respectively. Each year, a huge no. of students apply for online admission to various programmes such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate etc.
The name of few disciplines are BDP, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BPP, BSW, BCA, MCA, MA, MSW, M.Phil, Ph.D, M.Com, MEG etc. Students who have applied for online admission and wants to check admission or registration status online, the distance university provides the direct link on their online portal for all its students to check their admission status online for which they have applied via online mode. Students who have submitted their admission application form online and don’t get any acknowledgement from the university about their admission.
Don’t have any proof that their admission is completed or not. Generally, IGNOU official’s asked to take the photo copy of online submitted application form and the draft for future reference. So, students are always in doubt about their admission is confirmed or not.
For student’s point of view, the top distance university provides the direct link on it online portal for all eligible students to check their Ignou Admission / Registration Status by name. After 15-20 days of submitting the application form, students can check admission status online by visiting university official website or at their respected regional centre. Recently, students who have taken the admission and do not have 9 digit enrollment number with them, no need to worry, can check their Ignou Registration Status by name.
Just need to enter their Name, Program Name, Regional Centre and Date of Birth. Here, you will be able to check the following information :
- IGNOU Registration Status by Name
- Know Your Admission/Registration Status
- Check PHD/MPHIL Program Status
- Check Re-Admission/ Credit Transfer Status
- Check Change of Elective / Medium / Programme Queries Status
- Registration / Re-registration Status
To check the admission, re-registration, re-admission status, Click Here
Simple Steps to Check Ignou Admission or Registration Status Online for the session July 2019 ?
- Please open the university online portal www.ignou.ac.in
- After visiting home page, follow the path : Home ->Student Zone ->Admission & Registration Status
- Enter your name or 9 Digit Enrollment number and click at Submit button to know your Admission/Registration Details
- Download and Save it to Computer or Mobile for future reference.
Keep visiting our website for all the latest update of IGNOU Admission / Registration Status July 2019 !!